I AM BACK

por - 4.10.12


Hello students and faculty! As many of you may know by now, I have returned for a 2nd year here at Adormideras. I had so much fun working with you all that I just had to come back. During the Summer, I wound up traveling back to the United States of America. While I was there, I realized some of the differences between the two places. It made me miss being here. Therefore, I am glad to be back and I'm excited for the new year.

Hola alumnos y profesores! Ya como muchos vosotros sabeis, he vuelto aquí por un otro año en Adormideras. Me divertí mucho trabajando con vosotros y por este hecho, tenia que volver. Durante el verano, fui de viaje a los Estados Unidos. Cuando estuve allí, me di cuenta de algunas de las diferencias entre los dos lugares Eché de menos estar aquí. Por lo tanto, estoy feliz de estar de vuelta y estoy emocionado por el nuevo año 

You May Also Like

0 comentarios


---